Your grout is basically pigmented cement, making it open to absorbing anything that touches it. Unprotected grout is the first thing to wear out and discolor, and is exposed to all kinds of messes – spills, pet accidents, water and more. Off the shelf products and the grout additives and sealers used by installers can reduce that absorption, but rarely work as promised. All of this combined can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly. Whether you are looking to protect new grout or bring older grout back to life, Clear View Surface Solutions has a full range of products to compliment your home.
Try this simple test to check your grout’s seal. Pour a little water on your grout seam and see what happens. If it discolors, your grout is not sealed properly. It’s that simple. Fortunately, we have the solution!
Grout Color Seal (GCS)
Grout color seal is a great way to help your home sell or for you and your family to enjoy the refreshed look for years. Off the shelf epoxy or latex grout color sealers may peel off the grout. Our GCS Color Seal is worked into the grout and contain urethane and concrete hardening agents in it so it becomes one with the grout. Benefits of our Grout Color Seal include:
- GCS makes your old grout look new.
- GCS can be used on newly installed grout as a sealer to keep your grout looking new.
- Our Grout Color Seal works better and lasts much longer than other sealers.
- Your Grout can be colored lighter, darker or even a new color to match your changing decor.
- GCS protects grout from ever staining or discoloring.
- GCS is mold and mildew resistant. The fungicides, bactericides and mildicides built into the GCS formulation insures sanitation for many years .
- Is a fraction of the cost of grout replacing or re tiling.
- Less maintenance.
- Eliminates the need for toxic chemical cleaners.
How about that moldy or discolored silicone? We can remove and install new silicone for you as well, renewing the look and feel of your bathroom or kitchen.
What surface can we help you with today?